- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ZIENER CURDT short-finger cycling gloves are the ideal companions for summer cycling tours. The non-slip palm with GEL padding offers maximum comfort on the handlebar. A thumb patch reduces pressure points and the integrated finger loops make it easy to remove the gloves. Thanks to the palm’s durable, leather-like AMARA material with breathable properties, your hands won't sweat, even on longer tours. The use of particularly absorbent material on the thumb makes it easier to wipe away sweat.
• Short-finger bike gloves made from breathable, functional material
• Palm with comfortable gel padding
• Durable AMARA palm material
• Anti-slip GRIP CONTROL coating on the palm
• Terry cloth thumb panel
• VELCRO GUARD edging
• Integrated EASY RELEASE helps with taking off the gloves
• Outer fabric 1: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
• Outer fabric 2: 100% polyamide
• Palm: 60% polyamide, 40% polyurethane
Durable, leather-like palm material with breathable properties.
Anti-slip, silicone coating for the perfect grip in any situation.
Specially cut thumb patch that prevents pressure points on the skin.
Edging on the sharp Velcro edge to reduce destruction of the glove material and increase operating comfort.
Integrated finger loops for very easy and quick removal of the gloves.