- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Bulletz Pants Men’s from Zimtstern are MTB bike pants designed for Downhill and Freeride and are your strong partner on the trail.
Quilted crash panels on the outer leg of the pants, a flexible yet robust softshell material on the front and a waterproof back offer excellent protection for all those who push their limits when shredding the trails.
In addition, the MTB Pants score points with their pre-shaped knees, featuring flex inserts and Velcro-adjustable leg cuffs that keep the bike pants off the chain.
Founded in 1995, the Swiss brand has the spirit of the Alps in its blood, which is reflected in the styles of the young team. Zimtstern: made for friends – made for good times.
• Men's long MTB trousers made from 4-way stretch material
• For year-round All-Mountain/Enduro/Freeride use
• Flexible softshell material at the front for excellent freedom of movement
• Waterproof back made of 3-layer membrane
• Water-repellent DWR coating for improved weather protection
• Adjustable Velcro belt loops on waistband
• Silicone print on inner waistband for a perfect fit
• Zipped pocket for valuables
• Quilted crash panels on the outer leg
• Ventilation zips on the outer leg
• Pre-shaped knees for optimal fit
• Flex panel at the hollow of the knee for high breathability and mobility
• Adjustable velcro leg cuff
• Attachment loops for compatible liner shorts
• Reflective design elements
• Front side: 89% polyamide, 11% elastane
• Back side: 100% polyamide
• Water column approx. 20,000 mm on the reverse side
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- Without seat pad, Without inner pants