- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Thanks to its low weight, the Zipp 202 model series is designed for competitions and mountain stages.
Based on the proven Zipp 202 tubular tyre models, this Zipp wheel comes in an optimized clincher/folding tyre version with Firecrest™ technology.
Firecrest™ means extremely high stiffness, aerodynamics, reliability and stability.
The special rim design esnures superiour aerodynamics. Classic aero rims taper to a fine edge. This results in a high drag in crosswinds that makes riding in an aerodynamic position more difficult and provides a spongy feeling.
Zipp rims with Firecrest™ technology on the contrary maintain a near-constant width almost all the way to the spoke bed and feature a rounded rim profile – for a balanced aerodynamic drag between upwind and downwind side and for a better control of the wheel.
In this way, you are perfectly prepared to face crosswinds while being faster with the same power input – which is important when fighting for decisive seconds.
Moreover, the new hubs promise high reliability, the preinstalled sealed catridge bearings do not need any adjustment. With an axle diameter of 17 mm, the hub is also extremely stiff.
· Type of spokes: Sapim CX-Sprint Aero bladed spokes
· Number of spokes: 24
· Lacing: 2-cross
· Nipples: Sapim Aluminium
· Rim material: carbon
· ABLC™ design: little dents in the rim sidewalls reduce drag
· Rim width: 24.62-25.4 mm
· Rim height: 32 mm
· for clincher or folding tyres
· Hub type: 177
· 4 sealed cartridge bearings
· Compatibility: Shimano/Sram 9-/10-/11-speed
· Weight: approx. 815 g
· Including: rear wheel incl. Zipp Evo Carbon brake pads, valve extension, rim tape, quick release skewer and 10-speed spacer
Manufacturer's ref.: 00.1918.234.002
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM