The Zoggs Kick-Buoy Aquaboard unites the functions of a kickboard and pull-buoy in one training device. Perfect for saving space in your gym bag. A two-in-one buoyancy aid with additional buoyancy to improve water position, the body contoured EVA swim board can be comfortably positioned between the thighs to improve your arm pull during upper body workouts. When used as a kickboard, it provides good support so you can concentrate entirely on the lower half of the body and optimise strength and leg kick. The Zoggs Kick-Buoy Aquaboard is an effective full-body support for targeted endurance and technique training.
• Combined swim-training aid made of EVA foam
• Supportive buoyancy to improve water position
• Can be used as a kickboard and pull-buoy
• Ideal for targeted arm and leg training
• Ergonomic design with easy handling
• Non-slip, pleasant surface
• Fixation and grip recesses for fatigue-free holding
• For strength, technique and endurance training
• Durable shape-retaining EVA construction
• Lightweight and compact
• Dimensions: approx. 27.5 x 23 x 6.5 cm
• Material: EVA foam
In the box:
• 1 Zoggs Kick-Buoy Aquaboard
In combination with the Zoggs Hand Paddles (see prod. code 2264996), training sessions can be intensified to optimise upper body strength and impact technique.