- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
One for all. Whether for lap swimming in dark indoor swimming pools or for swimming in the glaring sun: The self-tinting Predator Flex Titanium Reactor swimming goggles by Zoggs are the perfect choice for all light conditions. The photochromic lenses immediately react to changing light conditions and tint accordingly. Open water swimmers and triathletes in particular can use the self-tinting Reactor at any time of day and in any weather to reduce eye fatigue. The reflective titanium coating provides added protection from reflected light and glare from the water's surface.
Yet, brightness adjustments and UV protection are only one part of the perfect swimming goggles. What’s more, they should be ergonomic, tight, reliable and comfortable to wear. Seals ensure a first-class fit and ultimate comfort while swimming. Thanks to the optimized Ultra-Fit Technology, they adapt to your face shape even better to reduce pressure around the eyes. The 4 Flexpoint Technology used on the nose bridge and a split-yoke strap on the aerodynamic frame ensure a perfect fit of the goggles. Besides, the silicone strap allows for quick length adjustment.
• Self-tinting swimming goggles for all light conditions
• Low light = clear lenses, intensive light = tinted lenses
• Reflective titanium coating
• Flowing bio-tech frame shape
• Adapt to your head shape
• Curved Lens Technology for 180° peripheral vision
• UV protection 400 (100% UVA and UVB)
• Fogbuster ™ anti-fog lenses for a clear view
• Split silicone strap
• Quick Adjust Strap for easy length adjustment
• Flexible V-Groove strap connection
• FINA approved
• Incl. hard case
• Frame: plastic
• Seal: silicone
• Lens: plastic (cellulose propionate)
• Strap: silicone
- Transparent lenses:
- Tinted lenses:
- Mirrored lenses:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: