- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The mirrored Predator swimming goggles by Zoggs are especially good for open water swimming and glare-free vision. Bright light conditions, reflecting water and a low sun not only affect your orientation, but also make it difficult to see your opponents during a triathlon. The mirrored lenses of the Predator Mirror offer maximum sunlight reflection to protect your eyes from disturbing glare.
Whether during training or in a competition – you don’t make any compromises when it comes to high performances. Therefore, the Zoggs Predator Mirror swimming goggles are not only a great choice for triathlons. The curved lenses offer totally undistorted 180° peripheral vision without fogging. Harmful UV-A and UV-B rays are almost completely blocked.
Yet, the unisex goggles by Zoggs not only stand out for the quality of their lenses. The streamlined Bio-Tech frame with Ultra-Fit silicone seals impresses with an excellent fit. Specially shaped gaskets reduce pressure around the eye sockets, while the soft seals offer high reliability in any situation. An easily adjustable double band silicone strap also makes for a good fit and high comfort – almost as if you wouldn’t wear swimming goggles at all.
· Open water swimming goggles with mirrored lenses
· Reduces glare in strong sunlight
· Around 15 per cent lighter than the predecessor models
· Ultra Fit with soft silicone seals
· Wiro Frame with Bio-Tech technology
· Flexible nose bridge
· CLT Technology with undistorted 180° peripheral vision thanks to curved lenses
· Fogbuster anti-fog coating
· UV 400 protection
· Pulley system with easily adjustable double band strap
· FINA approved
· Material: polycarbonate (lenses), plastic (frame), silicone (seal/nose bridge/head strap)
- Transparent lenses:
- Tinted lenses:
- Mirrored lenses:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: