- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Zoggs‘ Predator Women swimming goggles offer best vision in triathlons, especially in low light conditions. During training or competitions with little daylight or in badly illuminated indoor pools, the untinted lenses let almost all the light pass through so that you can see as much of your surroundings as possible.
The curved lenses offer undistorted 180° peripheral vision without fogging. Despite a clear vision, almost 100% of harmful UV-A and UV-B rays are blocked. Yet, the popular goggles not only stand out for the quality of their lenses. Thanks to a women-specific one-piece frame and an aerodynamic Ultra-Fit design, the Predator Women goggles offer an excellent fit. Specially shaped gaskets reduce pressure around the eye sockets, while the soft seals offer high reliability in any situation. An easily adjustable double band silicone strap also makes for a good fit and high comfort – almost as if you wouldn’t wear swimming goggles at all.
· Women’s swimming goggles with clear lenses
· Around 15 per cent lighter than the predecessor models
· Ultra Fit with soft silicone seals
· Bio-Tech frame with soft silicone seals
· CLT Technology with undistorted 180° peripheral vision thanks to curved lenses
· Fogbuster anti-fog coating
· UV 400 protection
· Pulley system with easily adjustable double band strap
· FINA approved
· Material: cellulose propionate (lenses), plastic (frame), silicone (seal/nose bridge/head strap)
- Transparent lenses:
- Tinted lenses:
- Mirrored lenses:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: