- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
As a swimming aid with additional buoyancy, the Zoggs Pull-Buoy training wedge is a welcome support for targeted endurance and technique training. The anatomically-shaped foam body can be positioned in the desired position between the legs to optimally adapt your water position to the training exercise. By pulling with the training device, the upper body muscles can be strengthened by focusing on the arm work, and you can work on your swimming technique. The Zoggs Pull-Buoy is a proven training tool to improve swimming performance for better lane times.
• Training aid made of EVA foam
• For supportive buoyancy during swim training
• Durable shape-retaining 4-ply design
• Anatomically adapted 8-sided shape
• Useful for improve swimming technique
• Versatile use when secured
• Dimensions: approx. 14 x 23 x 8.5 cm
• Material: EVA foam
In the box:
• 1 Zoggs Pull Buoy training aid
For a challenging workout of the side core muscles, the Zoggs Pull-Buoy can also be held between the calves. In combination with the Zoggs Hand Paddles (see prod. code 2264996), training sessions can be intensified to optimise upper body strength and impact technique.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: