- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Phantom 8960 TexFL armoured cable lock
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the flexible armoured cable lock Phantom 8960 with a length of 85 cm or 110 cm helps protect your bike from theft, e.g. by securing it to a fixed object. 17 mm thick, overlapping steel sleeves around the inner steel cable provide security in areas of low to medium theft risk. This especially resistant, protective shell comes with a PVC coating to protect from damages to the paintwork. Thanks to specially hardened steel and an ABUS Extra Classe cylinder with coded reversible key, this armoured cable lock is a well-designed securing device. Last but not least, a TexFL lock mount with a textile straps allows for easy transport.
• Flexible, 17 mm string armoured cable lock for use at low theft risk
• Length: 85 cm or 110 cm
• Double Protection: 17 mm thick overlapping steel sleeves protect the inner steel cable
• PVC coating protects from damages to the paintwork
• ABUS Extra Classe cylinder with coded reversible key
• ABUS security level 6 out of 15 (extra security)
• TexFL mount with textile strap; especially suitable for oval tube shapes with a Ø of 21-80 mm
• Material: sleeves, housing and supporting elements of the locking mechanism made from specially hardened steel
• Weight: approx. 720 g (85 cm) or 920 g (110 cm)
In the box: ABUS Phantom 8960 armoured cable lock, TexFL mount with textile strap and 2x ABUS keys
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: