- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Cycling is not only a passion, it also shows respect for our environment. The MODULAR JACKET by ALÉ was produced in an environmentally-friendly way and supports your hobby! This softshell jacket is suitable for mid-winter temperatures and offers breathability as well as fast-drying properties. The insulating jacket reduces heat loss and helps to keep your body temperature stable. According to the BODY MAPPING system, areas at the back and under the armpits help to regulate the heat that builds up during sport activities. Thanks to the elastic material, the jacket hugs your body and follows your movements ideally.
• Men’s softshell jacket for sporty use on the road bike
• Fast-drying and breathable
• GREEN ECO WINTER DWR surface treatment lets water roll off and prevents moisture penetration
• Reduces heat loss and helps to keep the body temperature stable
• More functionality and comfort through BODY MAPPING
• Anatomical double wristband
• Full-length front zip with protective flap inside
• Non-slip silicone grippers at the hem
• Extended drop tail for sporty riding positions
• To a large extent made from recycled materials
• Three-compartment rear pockets
• COMFORT FIT
• Reflective design elements
Attention: This brand’s clothing sizes run small due to their athletic cut. For the best fit, please go up one size.
• Main material: 100% polyester (recycled)
• Coating: 100% polyurethane
• Back/bottom sleeve/wrist/collar inside: 86% polyester (recycled), 14% elastane (recycled)
• Weight: from approx. 260 g
In the box:
• 1 ALÉ PRAGMA MODULAR JACKET softshell jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
GREEN ECO WINTER DWR:
This is a warm textile made from 100% recycled materials, which has been specially developed for cold winter days. Breathability and elasticity are the most important characteristics of this softshell fabric. In combination with the insulation and protective properties, heat loss is reduced and the body temperature is maintained. The DWR treatment makes the fabric water- and dirt-repellent.
Body mapping is a design principle based on body zones, sports, activity levels and weather conditions. Bodymapping garments strategically combine different materials and technologies and are used to provide the garment with outstanding performance and fit. The textiles are carefully selected according to the human anatomy to offer you an ideal combination of functionality and comfort.
This fit is ideal for those who prefer a little more casual cycling. The body-hugging fit is not constricting and offers high comfort.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.