- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ALPINA HACKNEY bike helmet for kids comes in a classic design for children aged 6 years or over. The height-adjustable RUN SYSTEM ERGO FLEX allows for optimal adjustment and maximum comfort.
• Made with INMOLD technology
• High-quality HI-EPS liner
• Break- and scratchproof CERAMIC SHELL
• Individual fit thanks to RUN SYSTEM ERGO FLEX adjustment system
• One-hand adjustable ERGOMATIC closure
• Easily adjustable Y-CLIP straps
• 12 large, strategically placed AIRFLOW VENTS
• Washable padding
• May be used in combination with an optional LED light (product code: 2280602)
Weight: approx. 230 g
The liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
The inner shell is made from High Expanded Polystyrene with numerous microscopic air chambers that absorb impact energy in case of a fall.
A break- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate outer shell that is pressed onto an HI-EPS body under high pressure and with strong heat. UV-resistant and antistatic.
RUN SYSTEM ERGO FLEX:
The lightest and most comfortable fitting system by ALPINA. The filigree construction fits snugly around the head and thus improves protection. The system may be adjusted in height and width with a precise ratchet system.
The strap closure with a red press button and a multi-step ratchet mechanism can be operated with one hand only. It won't become loose in case of a fall.
Both straps can be easily adjusted at the ears, so that you can adapt the position of the straps to your individual head shape.
Strategically positioned vents for best ventilation and cooling.
- Helmet features:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: