- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The handy Ass Savers ASR-1 Regular fender is fitted within seconds to keep water and dirt away from your butt and back in rainy weather. During cross country rides, too, the mudguard lives up to its name – thus, it is recommended for every cyclists who want to make their bike ready for changing weather and ground conditions.
The folding mudguard is simply clipped in at the saddle rail underneath the saddle and reliably protects from water and dirt. To ensure a firm attachment, the colourful 4th generation of the Ass Saver comes with the FLIP-TIP™ system that holds the fender securely in the saddle rail, while being easy to remove afterwards. Thanks to folding edges, the flexible mudguard is very stable, so that it even resists long mud baths. The Ass Saver will also save your butt.
· Clever clip-on rear fender
· Keeps away mud and splashing water
· For all wheel sizes
· Recommended for tyres with a width of 23 - 35 mm
· FLIP-TIP system
· Easy to fit
· No tools required
· Fits almost any standard rail saddle (also with carbon rails)
· Not suitable for suspension saddles, Monolink models or similar
· Robust 0,8 mm strong plastic
· Available in many different colours/patterns
· Material: polypropylene (PP)
· Dimensions: approx. 380 x 105 mm
· Weight: approx. 19 g
Tip: For a detailed video on how to clip in the Ass Saver fender see: https://ass-savers.com/pages/instructions
Product code: 227388201
- Manufacturer`s ref.: