- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
An effective chain cleaner aims to reduce chain wear by removing dirt and debris. The ATLANTIC® chain cleaner removes lubricant residues, resins as well as dried-up dirt. A clean bicycle chain reduces wear and thus ensures longer durability. The teeth of the drive components can also be cleaned with the dirt remover. Can be used efficiently and still have a powerful effect through targeted application. Also available as a bottle without spray head. Reduces plastic, avoids waste.
• Cleans the chain without a chain cleaner device
• Can also be used for sprockets and chainrings
• Removes oils, greases and deposits that cause wear
• No need to wash individual chain links
• Environmentally-friendly formula
• Does not attack the surface of the chain
• Precise application due to spray head
• Comes in spray bottle or refill bottle
• Content: 250 ml
In the box:
• 1 ATLANTIC® chain cleaner
Directions for use: Remove coarse dirt from the chain with an absorbent cloth. Apply the ATLANTIC® Chain Cleaner liberally to a clean cloth and wipe the entire surface of the chain. Let it react and then remove the dissolved dirt with the cloth. When heavily contaminated, you can also apply the chain cleaner directly to the chain. After cleaning, the chain must be oiled again. Depending on the area of use, you can use oils such as the environmentally-friendly ATLANTIC® organic chain oil (prod. code: 2101482).
Hazard and precautionary statements:
Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional regulations.