- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Not too heavy and yet, the massive appearance of the AXA Linq 100 City will already deter quite a few potential thieves. The lock is one metre long and can be secured to fixed objects in a flexible way. What’s more, the symmetrical key can be put into the plastic coated lock body either way round, which facilitates using it in the dark and in bad weather. The hardened chain links come with a protective sleeve so that there is no need to worry about frame damage. The last chain link is fixed in the slim lock body securely. An anti drill plate in the cylinder is another security feature. AXA’s Linq 100 City is ideal for cyclists looking for a solid, secure lock that does not add too much extra weight to their bike.
• Solid chain lock
• Operation with symmetrical key
• AXA Safety Index: 9 (out of 15)
• Secure deadbolt chain link fastener
• Link diameter: approx. 7,0 mm Ø
• Turn key to lock
• Key can only be removed when closed
• Anti-drill plate in cylinder
• Plastic coating on lock body and last chain links
• Robust plastic coating as impact and abrasion protection
• Length: approx. 100 cm
• Material: steel, polyester (sleeve), plastic
• Weight: approx. 1480 g
• With international key service *
In the box:
• Axa Linq 100 City chain lock
• 2 symmetrical keys
For additional security, AXA’s Linq 100 City chain lock can be combined with a frame lock, such as AXA’s Defender, prod. code 2134985.
* With the AXA key service, you can order an extra key fast and securely – conveniently online. AXA takes care the complete ordering process, production and dispatch for you.
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: