- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Small, smaller, mu – The developers couldn’t give the tiny B+M µ Mini e-bike tail light a better name than mu. With a diameter of only 19 mm, the luminous gnome is as small as a 2 euro cent coin and yet, the light with a discreet aluminium housing impresses with high light power and great lateral visibility. A road legal micro rear light that provides high visibility in road traffic could hardly be more minimalist. The elegant high-quality tail light goes perfectly together with beautiful design front lights for dynamo operation like the IQ-X E-Bike (e.g. product code: 2260280). Once fitted to the mudguard or seatpost with the appropriate bracket, the tiny light button perfectly blends in with the overall look of your bike. Yet, the smart µ rear light by B+M impresses with enormous light power and can definitely keep up with the big lights.
• Extremely small e-bike rear light
• StVZO-approved with a K-number
• For mudguard, strut or seatpost installation
• Ultra-bright LED
• Power supply: 5-15 volt direct current (DC)
• Operation via ebike battery
• Rated power: 0.2 watt
• Very good visibility, including lateral visibility
• Beam angle 320°
• Spray-resistant housing
• On/off via e-bike computer
• Cable length: approx. 80 mm with terminals
• Made in Germany
• Dimensions: approx. Ø 19 x 20.5 mm (without bracket)
• Weight: approx. 6 g (without bracket)
• Material: aluminium (housing), plastic (O-ring, mount)
Installation on seatpost/seat stay:
• Self-adhesive frame mount with zip ties
• May be fitted upright or suspended
Installation on mudguard:
• Bolt spacing 20 mm, Ø 5 mm
• Adjustable housing tilt
In the box:
• Mudguard mount with mounting material for screw connection
• Seatpost/seat stay mount with mounting material
• TX 10 wrench
Approved for pedal assist bikes (pedelecs/e-bikes with a power of up to 250 W and a maximum design speed of 25 km/h or 15.5 mph). When installing the light on the lower seat stay, make sure to fit one rear light on each side of the rear wheel for improved lateral visibility.
- Brake light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: