- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
– RoadBIKE 03/2015: very good –
The bike.guard curv by B&W International is the ideal bike case for triathetes!
The bike.guard curv flight case is a true lightweight, weighing a mere 8,2 kg (own weight without accessories). The case is made from curv material and has more advantages to offer, besides its low weight: It is extremely sturdy and durable and protects its contents reliably on all of your travels.
Thanks to the light shell material, several handles and four stable smooth-running wheels, of which two can be rotated through 360°, the case offers very easy handling at the airport and elsewhere on the go.
Apart from its easy handling, the bike.guard curv also stands out for plenty of stowage: You cannot only pack the bike, but also a lot of accessories – turning it into the ideal companion for your next successful triathlon!
• A very lightweight, especially impact-resistant, abrasion-proof, robust and durable flight case – even in low temperatures
• Comes with four stable, smooth-running wheels: two of which are freely rotatable, two fixed
• Including two 29“ wheel bags
• Four handles: one adjustable pulling handle, another pulling handle, two carrying handles
• Easy packing thanks to a removable top shell
• A strap with self-tightening buckles for easy closing and fitting of the case and to protect the case from springing open
• Lockable with TSA locks
• The top and bottom shell can be placed inside each other for storage
Inner dimensions: 1300 (bottom) / 1070 (top) x 840 x 300 mm
Outer dimensions: 1310 x 910 x 315 mm
Weight: 8,2 kg
Material: curv self-reinforced PP