- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Simple and stylish, the Quick CC-RS100W bike computer by Cateye focuses on all essential information on speed, time and distance. You can read everything the average cyclist wants to know from the high-contrast display with a touch of a button – no training and analysis functions needed. The design of the flat computer with built-in mount is characterized by clean lines, so that it perfectly integrates into the overall look of your road racer, urban bike or fixie. An elegant gem with all ride data you need. Perfectly positioned in front of your handlebar to keep your cockpit clean.
· Easy to read bike computer
· Programmable odometer
· Auto start / stop
· Current speed (0-999 km/h)
· Ø speed (0-99,9 km/h)
· Maximum speed (0-99,9 km/h)
· Distance (0,0 –999,9 km)
· Total distance (0,0 –99999 km)
· Active motion time (up to 9:59`59“)
· km/h or mph
· Easy to read inverted display (bright on dark)
· Intuitive menu navigation
· Battery charge indicator
· Automatic energy saving function
· Speed arrow (shows whether the current speed is above or below the average speed)
· Extremely flat design with integrated out-front mount
· Removable display
· Wireless, analogue speed sensor
· Tyre size: 100 mm to 3999 mm
· Battery bike computer: 1x lithium cell CR 1616 (included)
· Battery sensor: 1x lithium cell CR2032 (included)
· Battery life bike computer: approx. 1 year (1 hour of usage every day)
· Battery life sensor: appprox. 10 000 km
· Dimensions: approx. 93,5 x 54 x 36 mm
· Weight: approx. 24 g
In the box:
· Cateye Quick CC-RS100W bike computer and mount
Product images: Copyright © Cateye Co. Ltd.
· Wireless speed sensor Cateye SPD-01
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Heart rate:
- Power in watts:
- Smart Notifications:
- Display light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: