- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The 7-piece Nano Torqbar X torque wrench by Topeak offers the most important tools in a compact kit. Thanks to its compact design, the tool easily fits into your jersey pocket or saddle bag. As it offers a torque range of 2 to 6 Nm, you can use the tool to tighten bike components like the handlebar, seatpost or stem to the proper torque. The easy-to-read scale is located right on top of the torque wrench. The Nano Torqbar X torque wrench allows you to carry two of your favourite tool bits in the handle of the tool to always have them ready at hand. To protect the tool from dust and dirt after assembly works, you can disassemble it and fix it to the practical hard shell box with an elastic strap.
• Compact mini torque wrench for screw connections (right-hand thread)
• Torqsocket may be used with a Torqbit or 5mm hex fitting
• Handle accepts two bits
• Easy-to-read Nm scale
• Hard case included
• Dimensions: approx. 15.2 x Ø 2.1 cm
• Material: hardened steel (tool bits), steel / aluminium (housing), aluminium / fibreglass composite (body)
• Weight: approx. 130 g (TorqBar with TorqBit and 2 tool bits)
In the box:
• 1x Topeak Nano Torqbar X 2-6 Nm torque wrench (tool and Torqsocket)
• Torqbit 5 mm
• Hex bits: 3 / 4 / 5 mm
• Star bits: T20 / T25
• 1x hard shell box
• Elastic strap to fix the Torqbar to the bit box
The Nano TorqBit is only suitable to tighten screw connections (right-hand threads). Loosening screw connections with the Nano TorqBar may irreparably damage the tool and lead to the loss of calibration.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 154 200 84