- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The BikeParka Cargo cover reliably protects your cargo bike from dust, dirt, and weather effects. The lightweight and breathable rain cover encases almost the entire bicycle and can be adjusted to many cargo bike types and sizes with 2 or 3 wheels.
Due to the wide cut, the bike cover can easily be pulled over almost any cargo bike with a handlebar width up to 75 cm. The sewn-in elastic cord can be tightened to keep the weather-resistant cover firmly in place, during rain, snow, hail and even when the winds are howling.
If you would also like to protect your bike from theft, you can easily guide a bike lock through the clever “Velcro Lock-Through Panel” feature on the side. This lets you secure your bike without having to slide up the protective case. You can close up the opening with Velcro when not in use.
The protective cover comes with a practical “Stuff Sac”, so it can be easily stowed in a day bag or backpack. With this, the BikeParka Urban turns into a mobile bike cover for keeping your trusty companion safe at home as well as outside.
• Weather-resistant protective bike cover
• Keeps the bike dry and clean
• Also great for dust protection while stored in the cellar
• For bikes with normal / slightly wider handlebars such as e-bikes, cargo bikes and trikes
• 2 Lock-Through-Panels: side opening on each side for a bike lock (closable via Velcro)
• Robust ripstop material, waterproof and weather-resistant
• Sealed seams
• Lightweight and breathable
• Sewn-in elastic cord
• Practical cord stopper at the top to close it tight
• Stable brass eyelets
• Easy to clean
• Includes a Stuff Sac pouch with a mesh insert
• Material: Ripstop polyester
• Compatibility: for handlebars up to 75cm wide
• Waterproof rating: up to 2000 mm water rating
• Dimensions protective cover (LxW): approx. 260 x 130 cm
• Dimensions transport pouch: approx. 20 cm x 12 cm Ø
• Weight: approx. 430 g
In the box:
• 1 BikeParka Cargo bike cover incl. pack bag
Fold or roll it up? Neither! Just stuff the BikeParka into the Stuff Sack, which prevents air pockets and makes it easier to stow away.
Cargo bikes come with different frame designs, handlebars and seat heights. To fit the BikeParka bike cover to your bike, first place the cover under the front wheel, then pull it over the entire bike. Then you can use the adjustable drawstring at the top to tighten the cargo cover if necessary.