- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
This lockring tool by Birzman allows you to remove or tighten the chainring/spider lockring on your SHIMANO® STEPS E5000/E7000/E8000 Series drive unit. This helps you remove worn chainrings in time and ensure a smooth running of your e-bike drive. The CNC-machined special tool is suitable for SHIMANO® STEPS drive units with 54 mm lockring (see compatibilities) and works in combination with a proper socket or combination wrench/open-ended spanner.
• Lockring tool for SHIMANO® Steps pedelec drive units
• Compatibility: SHIMANO® Steps E5000/E7000/E8000 with 16 notches Ø54 mm lockring
• Material: alloy steel, CNC-machined
• Diameter: Ø54 mm
• Tool mount: 1/2" square drive (for ratchet wrenches) and 24 mm combination wrench/open-ended spanner
In the box:
• 1x Birzman lockring tool for SHIMANO® Steps 54mm
Please note that the SHIMANO® lockring has a left-hand thread, so you’ll need to turn the wrench clockwise to loosen. Make sure to tighten the lockring to the torque specified by the manufacturer.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: