- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Expand the range of functions of your smart system from Bosch - connect yourself and your e-bike wirelessly to the digital world for new riding impulses! With the SmartphoneGrip you can not only attach your smartphone to the handlebars of your motor-assisted bike, but also turn it into a control centre with an extra-large mobile phone display. With the eBike Flow app, you can have all important ride and e-bike information at a glance. This way you are well informed about your speed, the battery charge level, your activities and many other riding and navigation data.
The SmartphoneGrip is attached to the display holder of the Bosch Kiox 300 and connects to your e-bike. So you can easily switch between the Bosch SmartphoneGrip with your mobile phone or the Kiox 300 display. During the ride you can control the display on your screen via the LED remote, which is connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth. So you can conveniently access everything with your thumb and keep a secure grip on the handlebars. All settings can of course also be adjusted directly on your smartphone via the menu navigation of the eBike Flow app. This allows you to adapt the e-bike system exactly to your wishes, to expand it and to keep it up-to-date. Software updates and new features can be transferred to the bike system “over-the-air”.
Thanks to the integrated charging function of the Bosch Smart System, you don't have to worry about an empty mobile phone battery on extended tours as long as the e-bike's electrical system is supplied with power. This can be done with the SmartphoneGrip using a charging cable or with induction. Despite the very stable smartphone clamp, the SmartphoneGrip should not be used on heavy off-road MTB tours. The Bosch smartphone holder is the perfect companion on your handlebars in city traffic and when riding across the countryside.
• Smartphone holder for Bosch eBike Smart System BES3
• Enables the use of your smartphone as an e-bike display
• For e-bikes with the 2022 Bosch Smart System or later
• Ideal for city and trekking
• Plugs onto the display mount of the Bosch Kiox 300
• With button release for easy display change
• Smartphone power supply via the e-bike on-board network via cable or induction
• Wireless system connection and control via the LED Remote
• With integrated charge indicator
• Adjusts to the smartphone size with spring-supported telescopic extension
• Non-slip protective rubber coating
• Bosch part #: BSP3200
• Intended use: E-Bike
• Bosch product series compatibility: Performance Line CX
• Compatibility: display mount Bosch eBike Smart System (e.g. Kiox 300)
• Possible smartphone dimensions H: 6.8–13 mm, W: 67–88 mm, L: 123–175 mm (incl. camera body and cover)
• Max. permissible smartphone weight: 275 g
• Charging cable port: USB Micro-A (under protective cap)
• Charging power: inductive 7.5 watts (1.5 A@5 V), USB 5 watts (1 A@5 V)
• ASTM classification: 2 (suitable for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Material: plastic, metal
In the box:
• 1 Bosch SmartphoneGrip (BSP3200) smartphone holder
• Release locking pin
To mount the SmartphoneGrip on the handlebar, you need the Kiox 300 display mounting system or other components of the Bosch eBike Smart System:
• Bosch handlebar holder (e.g. prod. code 2330317)
• Bosch display mount (e.g. prod. code 2330998)
If your smartphone cannot be charged inductively, you can find the matching charging cable with Micro-B or Lightning connector for Android mobile phones iPhone and Co. e.g. under prod. code 232520801.
With smartphones in flip-up or case covers, inductive charging as well as the optimal holding function may be impaired or not possible. The SmartphoneGrip is generally not suitable for paths with drops over 15 cm or for rides with jumps.