- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Satisfy your need to run and your thirst at the same time! Whether you need it for long distance training, trail running, or sweat-inducing competitions – with the lightweight Circuit™ hydration vest from CamelBak you can get started right away, since it comes with a 1.5 litre Crux® hydration bladder.
There is plenty of space in large back pocket for the flexible water reservoir. Simply guide the tube to the front through the loops and connect it to the shoulder strap using the magnetic Tube Trap. This lets you easily access the mouth piece’s Big Bite™ valve and get all the liquids you need. Thanks to the clever Quicklink™ system, you can separate the drink tube and hydration bladder with just the press of a button – the Auto-Shut-Off valve even lets you do that inside the backpack. This makes it easier to refill the hydration bladder, since the tube can stay put. The Crux® reservoir is part of the Repurpose Collection, which is a line of environmentally friendly products that CamelBak produces from sustainable, recycled materials using smart manufacturing processes.
But the lightweight hydration pack has room for more than just the drinks reservoir. It also has two large drawstring pockets at the front with room for food or gear, or the separately available Quick Stow™ soft bottles (product code 2309989). So you can either take along extra water reserves for longer runs or use the main compartment to carry a light jacket for example.
The running backpack also has a closeable front pocket for valuable items such as your smartphone, as well as a small stretch pocket for gels, bars, and the like. The two chest straps and adjustable belts on the side will keep the hydration vest firmly in place against your body. Combined with the wide shoulder straps made to better fit the female anatomy, they ensure a comfortable fit. The stretchable mesh material is also guaranteed good breathability during sweaty activities. This lightweight and versatile CamelBak Circuit™ vest is a reliable partner up hill and down dale.
• Women’s drink vest with a 1.5 litre hydration bladder
• Lightweight and lots of storage options
• Wide shoulder straps, specially designed for a female torso
• Large, easy-to-access main compartment for gear or drinks reservoir
• Two loops for threading through a drink tube
• Magnetic Tube Trap keep tubes secure
• Pocket on each side for Quick Stow™ bottles or gear (adjustable with drawstring)
• Smartphone zip pocket at the front
• Breathable 3D Vent mesh on the inside
• Width-adjustable, double chest strap and adjustment buckles on the sides
• Reflective design elements
• Hydration bladder with a divider to help retain shape
• Made with sustainable Repurpose Green technology
• Large opening for easy filling and cleaning
• Ergonomic screw-on cap for ease of use
• Improved liquid flow: 20% more water per sip than previous model
• Self-closing “Big Bite™ valve
• Quicklink™ System: drink tube can be separated from the reservoir by pressing button
• Auto-Shut-Off: keeps the water securely in the reservoir when the tube is separated
• Hydroguard™ technology minimizes the growth of bacteria within the hydration bladder
• BPA-, BPS-, and BPF-free
• Material: 70D nylon, 3D micro vent mesh and Powernet mesh (vest); TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane, antimicrobial due to biocidal treatment silver-sodium-hydrogen-zirconium-phosphate), silicone (hydration bladder)
• One size for chest measurements between 61 - 127 cm
• Storage Capacity: approx. 3.5 litres
• Total volume: approx. 5 litres
• Weight drink vest: approx. 160 g
• Weight Crux® Reservoir: approx. 200 g
In the box:
• 1 CamelBak Circuit™ drinking vest for women
• 1 CamelBak Crux® Reservoir 1.5 L
• CamelBak Quick Stow™ 500 ml soft flask (prod. code 2309989)
• CamelBak Crux® replacement drinks reservoir 1.5 litre (prod. code 225422302)
Repurpose Green Technology:
Repurpose stands for carefully selected designs and creative solutions for a sustainable lifestyle. All CamelBak products in the category of “Repurpose Green” were made with safe chemicals.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.