- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Reliable brakes with outstanding braking performance and good braking power modulation are indispensable for challenging downhills. The Chorus 12s™ Dual Pivot Skeleton type brake calipers by Campagnolo are built specifically for this purpose. The pivots of the brake arms come with plain bearings for smooth running and the strong caliper arms of the Chorus 12s™ rim brake provide first-class deceleration values.
• Aerodynamic design
• Massive and stiff Skeleton arms made of forged aluminium
• Pivots with sleeve bearings for optimal power transfer and low friction
• The brake caliper design accommodates up to 28mm wide tyres in combination with rims having an inner width of 17 to 19 mm
• Brake pads with universal brake shoes
• Short version (40-50 mm)
• Front and rear wheel
• Weight: approx. 318 g (pair)
• Incl. nuts in: 13, 16, 22 and 27 mm
• 1 pair
Other Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ components:
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ Ergopower Ultra-Shift brake/shift lever combination (product code: 2276757)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ Ultra Torque crank (product code: 2276763)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ braze-on front derailleur (product code: 2276766)
• Campagnolo Chorus 12s™ rear derailleur (product code: 2276769)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: