- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The unique design of the Ekar™ 13-speed rear derailleur was developed by Campagnolo specifically for use on modern gravel bikes with a 1-speed drivetrain!
In combination with the 13-speed Ekar™ cassettes, the rear derailleur allows for an excellent gear range using a small 9-tooth cog while maintaining short and precise shifting as well as a balanced cadence level.
The mid-length cage design is compatible with all three Ekar™ cassette options from 9-36 to 10-44 and the movement of the rear derailleur parallelogram has been specifically tuned to these cassettes to make the most of the 13 gears.
The pulley wheels have varying number of teeth to ensure optimum shifting performance and a stable chain guide – no matter the terrain. In addition, the Ekar™ rear derailleur has a powerful damping system (clutch) that prevents chain slaps and thus also ensures safe and reliable chain guidance with minimal operating noise. The clutch system can also be locked back for easy wheel removal.
The Ekar™ 13-speed rear derailleur consists of more than 70 carefully designed and constructed individual components. Carbon fibre reinforced polyamide, anodised 7075 and 6082 alloys and stainless steel bolts are combined in the rear derailleur body and cage to achieve the best possible combination of stiffness, durability and low weight. This ensures excellent resistance to impacts, sand, and dirt.
The key for surviving dusty gravel roads!
• Gravel-specific rear derailleur for 1x13-speed drives
• One rear derailleur for all gear combinations - for easy use of the various Ekar™ 13-speed cassettes
• 2D parallelogram movement specially designed for precise shifting operations
• High-quality polymer pulley wheels (12T top, 14T bottom) for smooth chain running and safe chain guidance
• Carbon fibre reinforced polyamide and anodised 7075 and 6082 anodised aluminium alloys for light weight, strength and durability
• Stainless steel bolts for high durability and load capacity in gravel use
• Clutch lock for easy mounting and dismounting of the rear wheel
• Material: Aluminium 7075 and 6082 (anodised), stainless steel
• Compatibility: 1 x 13-speed Campagnolo Ekar™ compatible
• Min. sprocket size: 9 teeth
• Max. sprocket size: 44 teeth
• Max. front difference: 0 teeth
• Total capacity: 35 teeth
• Weight: approx. 275 g
In the box:
• 1 Campagnolo Ekar™ rear derailleur 13-speed
Other Campagnolo Ekar™ components:
• Campagnolo Ekar™ Ergopower shift brake lever 1 x 13-speed set (left & right) (prod. code: 2314766)
• Campagnolo Ekar™ Ergopower brake lever 1-speed left (prod. code: 2314764)
• Campagnolo Ekar™ Ergopower shift brake lever 13-speed right (prod. code: 2314762)
• Campagnolo Ekar™ 13-speed cassette (prod. code: 2314825)
• Campagnolo Ekar™ 1 x 13-speed crankset (prod. code: 2314843)