- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Record 12s™ Ergopower Ultra-Shift groupset features Campagnolo’s top technologies as well as 12 gears. With the twelfth sprocket, the family-owned Italian company with a long tradition offers unprecedented levels of versatility, as it provides the perfect gear ratio for all terrains ranging from flat sections through to demanding mountain tours. The optimized Ultra-Shift™ mechanism of the brake/shift lever combination ensures smoother and more precise gear changes and the long-established Campagnolo Ergopower ergonomics also received a highly effective fine tuning. All controls are slightly larger and the thumb shift lever extends further forwards for easier reach when in aero position.
The brake levers have a double curvature and an increased curve at the bottom for improved grip when in the drops, as well as a higher pivot point that aligns horizontally with the handlebar’s top to increase leverage. As the Campa Record 12s™ Ergopower brake/shift levers offer you the possibility to adjust the reach, you can easily adapt them to fit your hands within seconds. Thus, road cyclists with smaller hands will fully enjoy Campagnolo’s high-end technology as well.
· Intuitive shifting thanks to “one lever-one action” feature (each lever has one function in order to prevent shifting errors when tired or distracted)
· Ultra-Shift™ mechanism for the rear (upshift up to 3 sprockets at a time and downshift up to 5)
· Optimized ergonomics with new body shape and reach adjustment
· Safe support and grip in the top bar position when riding out of the saddle or gripping high on the handlebar
· Brake lever with double curvature for maximum safety and comfort in any position
· Silicone rubber hoods with optimized Vari-Cushion™ technology for improved comfort and a secure grip
· 2 x 12-speed Campagnolo Record 12s™/Record 12s™ compatible
· For mechanical road bike shifting and brake systems
· Material brake lever: carbon composite
· Material body: composite
· Weight: approx. 343 g (pair)
· Incl. brake/gear cables and housings
· 1 pair
· Type: FG
EXCLUSIVELY compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed components with F-, G-, or FG label.
NOTE: All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset.
Additional Campagnolo Record 12s™ components:
· Campagnolo Record 12s - Dual Pivot – brake calipers (product code: 2276750)
· Campagnolo Record 12s Ultra Torque crankset (product code: 2276763)
· Campagnolo Record 12s braze-on front derailleur (product code: 2276766)
· Campagnolo Record 12s rear derailleur 12-speed (product code: 2276769)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: