- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The evolution of the Shamal Ultra in terms of esthetics and braking performance is called Shamal Mille. In the model year 2017, the wheels come with a wider rim to take into the account the trend towards wider tyres. A special ceramic treatment gives the rim an elegant finish, as does the matte black of the hub, spokes and quick release. However, it is especially the braking performance that has been significantly improved. The special structure of the braking surface allows to reduce deceleration times in both dry and wet conditions and to guarantee highest silence when braking sharply. The special ceramic treatment has been developed to only use the blue Campagnolo brake shoes and offers outstanding performance. The bearing of the Shamal Mille is also impressive: A light aluminium axle rotates around USB ceramic bearings that are low-maintenance and provide a smoother running than comparable deep groove ball bearings.
· rim material: aluminium
· rim height: front: 23 mm/rear: 27 mm
· rim width: front/rear: 20.7 mm (622x17C)
· spokes: aluminium aero spokes
· lacing system: front: 16 spokes, radial/rear: 21 spokes according to G3 pattern
· hubs: oversize flange for stiffness, carbon body, aluminium axle
· USB ceramic bearings (Ultra Smooth Bearings)
· hub width: front: 100 mm/ rear: 130 mm
· suitable for Campagnolo 9-/10-/11-speed cassettes
· for clinchers/folding tyres
· weight: FW: approx. 615 g/ RW: approx. 811 g
· incl. quick release skewers and special brake pads
Please note: Due to the special surface treatment, the blue brake pads must be used. Suitable for all Campagnolo brakes with brake shoes for exchangeable pads from MY 2000. For matching replacement brake pads see item no. 2109776
Manufacturer's ref.: WH17SHCFRM
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm, 5 x 100 mm