- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
THE RUN COMPRESSION SOCKS TALL by cep provide runners, endurance athletes and triathletes with the ideal basis for their training. The MEDI COMPRESSION technology applies targeted pressure on the foot, can enhance coordination, provides additional stability and supports optimal recovery. Ventilation zones on the toes as well as air channels on the foot and a mesh-like weave pattern on the calf ensure an optimal climate in both warm and cold temperatures. A strategically placed padding perfectly tops off these men's running socks.
• High compression socks for men with a precisely defined pressure gradient
• High comfort thanks to anatomic fit and optimal climate regulation
• More foot power and lightness thanks to targeted MEDI COMPRESSION for foot arch, ankle and foot stabilisation
• Air channels in the foot section for optimal climate regulation and moisture management
• Mesh-like structure on the calf and ventilation zones on the toes for a perfect foot climate
• Close-fitting foot section with strategically placed padding
• Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilisation
• Anatomic fit
• Very flat toe seams
• Made in Germany
Material: 83% polyamide, 17% elastane
Tip: For the women's version of THE RUN COMPRESSION SOCKS TALL see prod. code: 2321902.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100
The ideal way to determine your size is to measure the circumference at the thickest part of the calf:
Size 3: Calf circumference: 32-38 cm / approx. shoe size 39-42
Size 4: Calf circumference: 39-44 cm / approx. shoe size 42-45
Size 5: Calf circumference: 45 - 50 cm / approx. shoe size 45 - 48+
The MEDI COMPRESSION technology improves the venous return. The advantage: The whole lymphatic system is activated, the legs feel lighter, the joints are additionally stabilised and recovery times shortened. MEDI COMPRESSION also means precise pressure control thanks to a compression thread in each row of the product. In this way, MEDI COMPRESSION provides a graduated compression profile.