- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Breathable and light – yet warm? Sure! The BIOXCELL LIGHT WINTER gloves by CHIBA are ideal for bike tours in autumn and spring and for all those who really want to extend themselves in low temperatures.
Thanks to a BIOXCELL padding and nerve-friendly gel pads, these cycling gloves make long tours even more comfortable. At the same time, the extended cuff, the fleece PULSE WARMER and the soft, windproof softshell outer fabric counteract cold fingers. Breathability is not neglected though! Thanks to SILICONE GRIP, these winter gloves give you a good grip on the bars even in wet conditions.
• Breathable unisex winter cycling gloves with extended cuff
• Back of hand made from windproof and breathable softshell material
• Palm made from robust microfibre with SILICONE GRIP for better control
• Ergonomic BIOXCELL gel padding
• ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION gel pad reduces pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve
• CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION technology
• Reinforced thumb
• TOUCH fingers to operate a smartphone or similar
• PULSE WARMER made of fleece prevents your hands from becoming cold quickly
• Extra long cuff for warm wrists
• PULLER tabs
• Ergonomic fit with pre-curved fingers
• Easy-Clip keeps the gloves together when not in use
• Reflective design elements
• Outer fabric: 62% polyester, 16% polyurethane, 16% polyamide, 6% elastane
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Machine washable at 30°C
In the box:
• 1 pair of CHIBA BIOXCELL LIGHT WINTER cycling gloves
Highlights & Technologies:
Hands often start to go numb while cycling. The BIOXCELL gel pad on the palm protects the sensitive ulnar nerve and absorbs vibrations from the bar. The thick padding corrects the hand position and reduces pressure acting on the tendons and nerves for maximum comfort.
CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION:
Protection of the wrist prevents your fingers from going numb and ensures better grip.
Slip into the gloves quickly and easily – thanks to the integrated pull tabs.
Keeps your wrists and thus your hands warm for longer.
The hard-wearing silicone coating on the palm is non-slip even in wet conditions and thus increases grip on the handlebars.
The special material on the finger makes it possible to operate smartphones even when wearing gloves.
ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION:
Gel pads reduce pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve which runs along the outer ball of the hand towards the small finger.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3160123 010
- Glove features:
- Gel padding, Touchscreen compatible