- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
For you, having a good winter means enjoying nice bike tours? Make it easier for yourself when hitting the trails in low temperatures with the BIOXCELL WARM WINTER gloves by CHIBA.
The soft and highly technical softshell outer fabric of the cycling gloves is ideal for long, intensive tours in wind and weather thanks to its windproof, water-repellent and breathable properties including waterproof membrane. Gel pads like the BIOXCELL pad additionally provide comfort and relief for the nerves of your hand.
It’s not without reason that the winter gloves have the word WARM in their name: Thanks to PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO lining, they are optimally insulated and warm.
• Breathable unisex winter cycling gloves with waterproof membrane
• Back of hand made from windproof, breathable and water-resistant softshell material
• Lining made from extra warm PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO material made from recycled and biodegradable materials
• Palm made from anti-slip Griptec
• Ergonomic BIOXCELL gel padding
• ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION gel pad reduces pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve
• CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION technology
• Reinforced thumb
• TOUCH fingers to operate a smartphone or similar
• PULLER tabs
• PULSE WARMER prevents your hands from becoming cold quickly
• Velcro width adjuster
• Ergonomic fit with pre-curved fingers
• Easy-Clip keeps the gloves together when not in use
• Reflective design elements
• Outer fabric: 48% polyamide, 17% polyurethane, 15% polyester, 12% polyethylene, 4% elastodiene, 4% elastane
• Lining: 100 % polyester (recycled)
• Machine washable at 30°C
In the box:
• 1 pair of CHIBA BIOXCELL WARM WINTER cycling gloves
Highlights & Technologies:
Hands often start to go numb while cycling. The BIOXCELL gel pad on the palm protects the sensitive ulnar nerve and absorbs vibrations from the bar. The thick padding corrects the hand position and reduces pressure acting on the tendons and nerves for maximum comfort.
CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION:
Protection of the wrist prevents your fingers from going numb and ensures better grip.
PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO:
The material with ecological awareness – biologically degradable and made from 100% recycled materials. PRIMALOFT GOLD BIO provides particularly advanced insulation and a perfect warmth to weight ratio, while being ultra-soft and snug fitting. It is breathable, water-repellent and even keeps you warm when wet. A special advantage: The recycled materials greatly reduce the amount of microplastics in landfills and oceans.
Slip into the gloves quickly and easily – thanks to the integrated pull tabs.
Keeps your wrists and thus your hands warm for longer.
The special material on the finger makes it possible to operate smartphones even when wearing gloves.
ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION:
Gel pads reduce pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve which runs along the outer ball of the hand towards the small finger.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3160023 10
- Glove features:
- Gel padding, Touchscreen compatible