- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The lightweight and breathable PORON XRD high-tech foam padding of the GEL COMFORT short-finger gloves from Chiba dampens up to 90% of vibrations. The additional silicone coating on the palm offers you a grippy hold during your tour.
• Cycling gloves with ideal fit due to recyclable and elastic backhand materials
• AIR Vent – 3D fabric with air channels for optimal ventilation of the hand
• Robust palm made of fine imitation leather with patch made of robust Clarino
• CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION
• ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION - gel pad reduces pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve
• PORON XRD - lightweight and breathable high-tech foam padding dampens up to 90% of vibrations
• Non-slip silicone coating on the palm of the hand
• Terry thumb
• Quick Pull tabs
• Velcro closure on front
Material: 44% polyester, 26% polyurethane, 22% polyamide, 4% elastane, 4% elastodiene
• Washable at 30° C
In the box:
• 1 pair of CHIBA GEL COMFORT cycling gloves
Highlights & Technologies:
CARPAL TUNNEL PROTECTION:
The wrist protection wrist prevents your fingers from going numb and ensures better grip.
Thin, breathable, and durable material designed for high shock and vibration absorption. Its highly shock-absorbing properties combined with a low weight and high comfort that absorbs even heavy impacts well.
ULNAR NERVE PROTECTION:
Integrated gel pads reduce pressure and vibrations acting on the ulnar nerve which runs along the outer ball of the hand towards the small finger.