- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The warm IDEAL PRO WIND BIB TIGHTS PAD M by CRAFT come with a windproof, water-resistant front. The inside is brushed to offer additional warmth. Perfect for riding on colder days!
• Thermal bib tights for men with wind- and waterproof front thanks to VENTAIR X membrane
• Brushed, warm material on the back
• Ultra-elastic STRETCH fabric on seat panel
• Strategically positioned BODYMAPPING panels reliably wick of moisture and provide optimal ventilation
• Breathable mesh straps
• Long ankle zip
• Reflective design elements
• Integrated C2 INFINITY seat pad
• Outside of main fabric: 83% polyamide, 17% elastane
• Membrane: 100% polyurethane
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Back side: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
• Seat panel: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
• Straps: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
In the box:
• 1 pair of CRAFT IDEAL PRO WIND BIB TIGHTS PAD thermal bib tights
Highlights & Technologies:
This material consisting of three different fabric categories offers optimal protection from rain and wind, as well as excellent water vapour transfer. This keeps you well protected in bad weather and provides a pleasantly dry feeling during sports activities.
The material’s high elasticity is achieved through a high percentage of elastane or through a special knitting / weaving technology. This elasticity increases comfort and performance thanks to a high freedom of movement.
Strategically positioned mesh panels reliably wick off moisture and provide optimal ventilation.
The anatomic chamois is made up of three layers and comes with a seamless finish, an antibacterial effect and Eco-Tex certified materials. The first layer is made of a four-way stretch fabric for optimal flexibility and freedom of movement. The mid-layer of medium-density foam provides a pleasantly soft feeling. The third layer is made of an ultra-light padding. Thanks to "exploded bubbles", the special foam pad permanently maintains its compressive strength. The EVA anti-shock system reduces macro- and micro-vibrations. The perforations guarantee optimal ventilation.
Material thickness: approx. 3 mm - 10 mm
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 1906748 999000
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- With seat pad, With straps
- Slim fit