- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The square universal axle coupling allows you to attach your compatible Croozer bike trailer to your bike. An additional axle hitch is useful, for example, if you want to use a Croozer trailer on different bikes.
• Spare square axle coupling for Croozer bike trailer
• Suitable for all Croozer Kid and Kid Plus trailers WITHOUT lockable Click & Crooz drawbar (up to and including model year 2015) and for all Dog and Cargo trailers (up to and including model year 2013) as well as the Croozer Mini
• For switching a child bike trailer from one bike to another
• Compatible with solid and quick release axles (please see the information below)
• Suitable for axle types: quick release & solid axle
• Adapter plate: 3 mm
• Hole: 10.6 mm
In the box:
• 1 Croozer universal square axle coupling
For bikes where the standard quick release skewer is not long enough, a special quick release with a longer axle is available:
• Croozer quick release long 170-180 mm clamping width (prod. code: 2317644)
When using a bicycle with a solid axle, please observe the instructions and approvals of the hub manufacturer and bicycle manufacturer. Under no circumstances should existing washers be removed as they serve as an anti-rotation device for the rear wheel axle.
The axle nut MUST be screwed onto the axle thread with at least 5 full turns to ensure a sufficiently high clamping force. If the thread is too short it can lead to unintentional loosening of the rear wheel and thus to damage and accidents.
If the solid axle is too short for safe attachment, you can use one of these special axle nut adapters:
• Croozer axle nut adapter 3/8" × 26 thread (e.g. SHIMANO gear hubs) prod. code: 2322446
• Croozer axle nut adapter M10 x 1 mm thread (e.g. SRAM i-Motion, Rohloff) prod. code: 2322447