- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Cyclus Tools pin spanner helps you fit and remove cassettes. A pivoting arm makes sure you can use this tool for a large number of different bearing cones with pin holes. The handles are coated with PVC for a perfect grip.
• Tool for the installation and removal of cassettes
• Max. hole spacing: 48 mm
• Pin thickness: 2,8/2,3 mm
• Adjustable distance
• Max. distance 50 mm
• Minimum distance 10 mm (when closed)
• PVC coated handles for improved grip
• Hole for hanging
• Material: stainless steel, plastic
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: