The Cyclus Tools head tube centering cone is used in combination with the holder for the head tube reaming and facing set. It centers the tool inside the head tube and thus serves as a counterpart for the milling head.
• Centering cone to centre the cutting head inside the head tube
• Available in Ø 45 mm (up to a cutting Ø of 43 mm) or Ø 55 mm (from a cutting Ø of 43 mm)
• For Cyclus Tools spare milling heads (product code: 493115) you need the Ø 45 mm version
• Ø 55 mm for frames with integrated headsets (road bike 1.5" IS and 1 1/4" IS) as well as MTB frames with semi-integrated headsets (1 1/8" ZS)
• Material: stainless steel