- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
deuter MONDEGO SB 16 Saddle Bag
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233218801
Resource-efficiently produced storage space for your next tour: The MONDEGO series by deuter combines a clever design with sustainability.
With a volume of approx. 16 litres, the SB 16 saddle bag of the bikepacking series offers plenty of space to stow away your gear on multi-day bike tours. In addition, you can store your jacket, shoes or hat in the compression strap and in the mesh pocket on the top of the bag. The reinforced bottom of the seat bag offers stability during the ride. The material of the bike bag is bluesign certified and thus stands for socially and environmentally sustainable production conditions.
The bag is quickly and easily attached to the seat post and saddle rails using Velcro fasteners and straps with buckles. Pack it, fix it and off on your adventure!
• Sustainably produced saddle bag for bikepacking
• Made from bluesign certified and partly recycled material
• Dry bag with roll-top closure for compression
• Ideal compression thanks to straps with buckles on the saddle bag
• Easy to fix thanks to straps with buckles and Velcro fasteners
• Mesh pocket and compression strap on top offer additional fastening options
• Stiffened bottom for increased stability
• Reflective design elements
• Material: 420 D polyamide, 100 D polyamide (recycled)
• Dimensions: approx. 20 x 55 x 23 cm (H x W x D)
• Volume: approx. 16 l
• Weight: approx. 475 g
In the box:
• 1 deuter MONDEGO SB 16 Saddle Bag
bluesign is a strict standard for environmental protection, safety at work and consumer protection. All environmentally-relevant production processes are critically examined and permanently optimised in terms of: choice of materials, energy and water consumption, air emissions, water emissions, noise levels, waste and use of chemicals. Products receive the “bluesign-approved” label when they are made at least 90% from bluesign certified materials.
The reflective elements attached to the bag as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
More bags from deuter’s MONDEGO bikepacking range:
• deuter MONDEGO HB 8 Handlebar Bag (prod. code: 2332190)
• deuter MONDEGO FB 4 Frame Bag (prod. code: 2332193)
• deuter MONDEGO FB 6 Frame Bag (prod. code: 2332195)
- Compatible with racktime:
- Compatible with Klickfix:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3232023 7000
- Installation type:
- universell, Klettverschluss