- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The great-grandson of the original bike backpack. With the zipped bellow at the main compartment, its streamlined, flat design can be expanded.
NEW: anatomically shaped Auto-Compress hip fins that have been moved as far inside as possible and Pull Forward adjustment (pull the hip fins forward) for a snug fit
· Airstripes back
· Soft-Edge comfort straps
· Soft-Edge mesh wingfs with zip mesh pockets
· breathable Windshield which can be stowed into a separate compartment
· stow-away helmet holder
· front pocket with zip inside compartment for valuables
· reflective loop for blinking light
· reflective details
· elastic side pockets
· wet laundry compartment
· detachable rain cover
· removable foam mat
· compatible with hydration system (up to 2 l)
Weight: approx. 1070 g; volume: approx. 18 + 4 l
Dimensions: approx. 50 x 30 x 19 cm
Material: Microrip nylon / Matrix RS150D
Deuter Airstripes System:
1. Mesh Tex shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee pleasant freedom of movement. The chest strap improves the fit of the shoulder straps.
2. Mesh wings at the hip belt provide a compact fit in every riding situation.
3. The bilaminate construction made of one stable and one soft foam layer provides high wearing comfort and optimum load distribution.
4. Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profiles perfectly adapt to the back of the wearer (Bike I, Superbike und Trans Alpine).
5. Two contour-shaped knobby foam profiles with AirMesh cover provide maximum airlfow due to minimum back contact.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3203121 7000
- Backpack features:
- Rain cover, Helmet loop