- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The E 1900 Spline® series opens up the world of DT Swiss Enduro wheels – high quality at an excellent price-performance ratio!
What used to be generally referred to as Downhill trails are now usually ridden on an Enduro bike. The tracks are getting tougher, the demands on material and riders greater. The E 1900 Spline® rear wheel was developed precisely for these demands. With the robust and stiff aluminium rim, the light straight-pull spokes and the proven DT Swiss 370 Spline® hub, this MTB system wheel is up to almost any challenge. For the 2022 model, DT Swiss has also used a high-quality toothed disc system with the Ratchet LN freewheel system, which replaces the classic pawl freewheel.
The successful combination of weight and stiffness at a reasonable price will make you smile, whether you’re going up or down. Because the best trails in the world are often not accessible by lift!
• RATCHET LN:
The Ratchet LN freehub system is the entry into the world of high-quality ratchet systems from DT Swiss and raises the items from the lower price segment to a new level. In the reliable 370 hub, the Ratchet LN freehub replaces the classic 3-pawl freehub system. It uses the same internal parts as the ratchet system. The difference between the two systems is that the freehub system is sealed via a sealing ring on the freehub body. This means that older ratchet systems with Ratchet LN can also be converted to a DT Swiss Ratchet system.
All DT Swiss wheels are tubeless ready. The profiles of the DT Swiss rims are specially designed for tubeless use. The rim profile makes it easier to fit the right tyre and ensures a perfect fit. The tubeless system of the rim consists of DT Swiss tubeless ready tape for sealing and a DT Swiss tubeless valve in a length that complies with the rim. When using tubeless ready tyres, a compatible sealant must be used. However, it is also possible to use a conventional combination of tyre and inner tube.
Having learned from years of experience, DT Swiss only uses durable cartridge bearings without bearing play adjustment. DT Swiss hubs are designed to have the optimum axial and radial bearing play when they are properly installed. The correct preload of the bearings to compensate for the clamping force of the wheel mounting system is the basis for a play-free hub with minimum friction.
• PRO LOCK®:
DT Pro Lock® prevents the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. In the Pro Lock® process, a special dual component adhesive is injected into the nipple thread, allowing for extremely durable wheel builds. By threading the nipple onto the spoke the adhesive is activated and then hardens completely within a few hours. Re-truing the wheel is possible, yet it will cause a slight decrease in the adhesive power each time.
• Wheel size: 27.5”
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher
• Brake type: disc brake
• Rim depth: 20 mm
• Rim width: 35 mm
• Inner rim width: 30 mm
• ETRTO: 30 - 584
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Tubeless ready
• Suitable for tyre widths: 1.85" - 3.5"
Spokes and nipples:
• Spoke type: DT Swiss champion® straightpull
• Number of spokes: 28 pieces
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Nipples: DT Swiss ProLock® Squorx ProHead aluminium
• 370, Spline®, 4 sealed cartridge bearings
• For disc brakes
• Aluminium freewheel and aluminium hub body
• CenterLock brake rotor mount (IS 6-bolt with adapter, e.g. product code: 2283716)
• Ratchet LN freewheel system, 18T (20° degree engagement)
• Front hub spacing: 12 x 148 mm (BOOST thru axle)
• Compatible with SHIMANO/SRAM 9-/10-speed road
• Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9-/10-/11-speed MTB
• Weight: approx. 1081 g
• ASTM classification: 4 (for extremely rough, blocked terrain with jumps/drops of up to 121 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
In the box:
• 1 DT Swiss E 1900 Spline® DB 30 rear wheel SHIMANO HG
• 1 DT Swiss Tubeless-Ready Tape (rim tape, pre-mounted)
• 1 DT Swiss tubeless valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 148 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM