- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The all-rounder among the DT Swiss system wheels – top technology from the Swiss wheel specialists in an affordable overall package!
The M 1900 Spline® rear wheel with 30 mm inner width has everything and was specially developed for the requirements of modern all-mountain bikes. The high-quality, CNC-milled 370 Spline® hub incorporates the entire hub know-how of DT Swiss. Since model year 2022 it also has the Ratchet LN freewheel system, a high-quality toothed disc system that replaces the classic pawl freewheel.
Forces from and to the hub are transmitted via particularly robust straight-pull spokes. The rims, which are as light as they are stable, impress with excellent support of the modern MTB tyre flanks and problem-free tubeless compatibility.
• RATCHET LN:
The Ratchet LN freehub system is the entry into the world of high-quality ratchet systems from DT Swiss and raises the items from the lower price segment to a new level. In the reliable 370 hub, the Ratchet LN freehub replaces the classic 3-pawl freehub system. It uses the same internal parts as the ratchet system. The difference between the two systems is that the freehub system is sealed via a sealing ring on the freehub body. This means that older ratchet systems with Ratchet LN can also be converted to a DT Swiss Ratchet system.
All DT Swiss wheels are tubeless ready. The profiles of the DT Swiss rims are specially designed for tubeless use. The rim profile makes it easier to fit the right tyre and ensures a perfect fit. The tubeless system of the rim consists of DT Swiss tubeless ready tape for sealing and a DT Swiss tubeless valve in a length that complies with the rim. When using tubeless ready tyres, a compatible sealant must be used. However, it is also possible to use a conventional combination of tyre and inner tube.
Having learned from years of experience, DT Swiss only uses durable cartridge bearings without bearing play adjustment. DT Swiss hubs are designed to have the optimum axial and radial bearing play when they are properly installed. The correct preload of the bearings to compensate for the clamping force of the wheel mounting system is the basis for a play-free hub with minimum friction.
• PRO LOCK®:
DT Pro Lock® prevents the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. In the Pro Lock® process, a special dual component adhesive is injected into the nipple thread, allowing for extremely durable wheel builds. By threading the nipple onto the spoke the adhesive is activated and then hardens completely within a few hours. Re-truing the wheel is possible, yet it will cause a slight decrease in the adhesive power each time.
• Wheel size: 27.5”
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher
• Brake type: disc brake
• Rim depth: 20 mm
• Rim width: 35 mm
• Inner rim width: 30 mm
• ETRTO: 30 - 584
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Tubeless ready
• Suitable for tyre widths: 1.85" - 3.5"
Spokes and nipples:
• Spoke type: DT Swiss champion® straightpull
• Number of spokes: 28 pieces
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Nipples: DT Swiss ProLock® Squorx ProHead aluminium
• 370, Spline®, 4 sealed cartridge bearings
• For disc brakes
• Aluminium freewheel and aluminium hub body
• CenterLock brake rotor mount (IS 6-bolt with adapter, e.g. product code: 2283716)
• Ratchet LN freewheel system, 18T (20° degree engagement)
• Front hub spacing: 12 x 148 mm (BOOST thru axle)
• Compatible with SHIMANO/SRAM 9-/10-speed road
• Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9-/10-/11-speed MTB
• Weight: approx. 1031 g
• ASTM classification: 4 (for extremely rough, blocked terrain with jumps/drops of up to 121 cm)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
In the box:
• 1 DT Swiss M 1900 Spline® 30 BOOST rear wheel SHIMANO HG
• 1 DT Swiss tubeless-ready tape (rim tape, pre-mounted)
• 1 DT Swiss tubeless valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 148 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM