- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
EASTON sees the bottom bracket for cranksets with a 30 mm axle shaft as another way to improve the drivetrain’s efficiency.
In combination with EASTON aluminium or carbon cranksets with CINCH technology, the load-distributing oversized bearing cups can make full use of their advantages. When riding with high-quality EASTON cranksets, the bottom bracket should meet the same quality standard as well.
The optimal filling quantity of the bearing grease with low viscosity promises excellent smooth running properties. Particularly at high speeds, the fine-tuned lubrication and the protective bearing seal pay off in terms of greater durability. To ensure compatibility with common frame and bearing standards, the EASTON bottom bracket is available for almost all shell designs.
• Suitable for compatible cranksets with 30 mm spindle
• Bearing grease with lower viscosity
• Lower resistance and better lubrication at high speeds
• Durable seal with excellent protective properties
• Intended use: Road / Gravel / Cross
• Material: aluminium (housing), steel (bearing)
• Weight: approx. 66 g (BB86), approx. 91 g (BSA), approx. 117 g (PressFit30), approx. 91 g (BBright), approx. 103 g (BB386EVO)
Available for bracket shell:
• BB86 Press Fit shell (86.5 mm width x Ø 41 mm)
• BSA Road with thread 1.37″ × 24 tpi (68 mm width x Ø 34.9 mm)
• PressFit30 (68 mm width x Ø 46 mm)
• BBright Press Fit (79 mm width x Ø 46 mm) / BB386EVO (86.5 mm width x Ø 46 mm)
Please indicate your choice.
EASTON does NOT offer bottom brackets for BB30 frames! The EASTON BB30 spacers for combination with any standard BB30 bottom bracket can be found with prod. code 2313254!
In the box:
• 1 EASTON bottom bracket for 30 mm spindle