- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Elite Novo Mag Force indoor trainer has a combined steel/plastic frame. Its shock-absorbing structure ensures great stability, even under high stress. The frame construction in combination with the compact resistance unit, allows for a very low clamping of the bike. This results in a lower centre of gravity and additional stabilisation. Thanks to its specific material properties, the Elastogel roller with a Ø of 30mm allows for improved tyre grip, which reduces friction losses and noise. With the "myETraining" app, Elite offers you motivational and performance-enhancing support for your training on the rollers.
• Interactive training with display of speed, power in watts, cadence, training time, distance and heart rate (Attention! Only possible via the fee-based Elite "myETraining" app, downloadable from the App Store (for iOs) or Google Play (for Android), Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ compatible device* such as tablet or smartphone and optional sensors*):
RealVideo: Train with Elite RealVideos (can be downloaded for a fee at www.elite-real.com) or download hundreds of free My RealVideos created by other users.
Base Training: training based on resistance levels and with preset programmes
Conconi test: determines the values of the anaerobic threshold
Training Test: creates an individual, one-month indoor training programme based on an evaluation test
Map Routing: creates routes in any part of the world based on Google Maps
Multiple User System: The app can be used by multiple users on a single device.
Creation of training programmes: graphic editor to easily create new programmes
Video Playlist: creates a playlist with videos for your training session
Share results: You can save, export and share all training data over social networks to monitor your performance over time.
• 5 resistance levels can be adjusted with a practical selector switch on the handlebar
• Foldable for easy transport or storage when not in use
• Fast-fixing system: quick and uncomplicated installation and removal of the bike
• Only suitable for all 24”- to 29” bikes with quick-release hub
• For rear wheels with 10 or 12 mm thru axle the optional Elite thru axle adapter 1020008 is required (prod. code 2187729)
• Incl. special quick-release for the rear hub
• Manufacturer’s ref.: FA003510043
*For the display of the training values, corresponding sensors are also required. For measuring speed and cadence, we recommend the Elite Misuro B+ sensor, prod. code 2187738. For the display of the heart rate via Bluetooth Smart or ANT+, we recommend e.g. the Wahoo Fitness BT 4.0 chest strap, prod. code 2013530.
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Simulated slope:
- keine Angabe
- Magnetbremse induktiv
- Turob trainer wattage:
- bis max. 1000 Watt
- Supplied data:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Bicycle compatibility:
- 5 x 130/135 mm (thru axle)