- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The URBAN LUMINITE EN1150 is a waterproof and breathable women's cycling jacket from the Scottish bike clothing specialist ENDURA that is a great companion, especially during the dark, changeable time of year.
The jacket impresses with its certified visibility: Large reflective elements provide additional safety so that you are more visible to other road users in dark or poor visibility conditions. Whether you're commuting between the office and school, or simply doing your errands by bike, with this reflective neon rain jacket you'll be perfectly equipped both at dusk and in the rain.
Last but not least, other features such as the lined front pockets and ventilation slits under the armpits perfectly round off this rain jacket and ensure a high level of wearing comfort.
The Scots know how to deal with inclement weather – this neon rain jacket is a must-have for female cyclists riding through the urban jungle and offers you both rain protection and visibility in traffic.
• Versatile cycling rain jacket for women
• Certified visibility in the dark due to large, reflective elements
• Waterproof and breathable 2.5-layer fabric
• Water repellent coating for improved weather protection
• Fully sealed seam construction for even more weather protection
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length front zip with laser-cut, double storm flap
• Large underarm vents for improved climate management
• Zipped chest and front pockets with comfortable microﬂeece lining
• Adjustable cuffs at the wrists
• Hidden adjustment system at the hem
• Standard fit
Material: 100% polyester
The matching LADIES URBAN LUMINITE WATERPROOF PANTS II by ENDURA can be found under prod. code: 2312544.
• CE EN1150
• Waterproof rating: approx. 10,000 mm
• Breathability: approx. 10,000 g/m²/24h.
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful.
In order to preserve the planet for future generations, the production of environmentally friendly products is of great importance to ENDURA. That is why ENDURA production has been PFC-free since autumn 2018. To maintain the performance of the garments while reducing the effects on the planet, ENDURA uses biodegradable and PFC-free waterproofing and cleaning agents.
• Prod. code: 2287445: ENDURA waterproofing spray for clothing
• Prod. code: 2287446: ENDURA cleaner and waterproofing spray
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Regular Fit