- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ENDURA MT500 FREEZING POINT JACKE II Thermal Jacket
129.95 € RRP €179.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 231244102
The MT500 FREEZING POINT JACKE II jacket by ENDURA offers you improved rain protection thanks to its water-repellent impregnation and also provides cosy warmth when the weather gods show you their icy cold shoulder. This is thanks to the PRIMALOFT GOLD insert on the back, a synthetic fibre padding that is very puffy and can store heat very well.
The thermal jacket from the iconic Scottish brand also impresses with lightweight and durable panels made from ripstop material for improved abrasion protection, as well as flexible softshell thermal material at the back and under the armpits for excellent freedom of movement.
Large 2-way vents that extend to the back to provide optimal ventilation. The front pockets can be used for additional ventilation if needed.
Backpack wearers will also be pleased with silicone prints around the shoulders that improve the fit of the backpack.
The Scots know how to deal with rain and cold weather – this MTB thermal jacket will get you through the cold season on your tours, even in sub-zero temperatures.
• Men's MTB thermal jacket with warming PRIMALOFT GOLD back padding
• Water-repellent PFC FREE coating for improved weather protection
• Lightweight and durable panels made of ripstop material
• Thermal, stretch softshell material at the back and underarms for optimal freedom of movement
• Silicone prints on shoulders keeps a backpack in place
• Large, backpack compatible 2-way vents
• Concealed sleeve pocket on the inside
• Zipped front pockets that can be used for extra ventilation
• Reflective design elements
• Relaxed Fit
Material: 50% polyester, 42% polyamide, 8% elastane
The MT500 FREEZING POINT VEST can be found under prod. code: 2312443.
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful.
In order to preserve the planet for future generations, the production of environmentally friendly products is of great importance to ENDURA. That is why ENDURA production has been PFC-free since autumn 2018. To maintain the performance of the garments while reducing the effects on the planet, ENDURA uses biodegradable and PFC-free waterproofing and cleaning agents.
• Prod. code: 2287445: ENDURA waterproofing spray for clothing
• Prod. code: 2287446: ENDURA cleaner and waterproofing spray
The material is a thermally bonded, perforated, insulating padding. It primarily stands out for thermal efficiency, water repellency and breathability.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Regular Fit