- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MT500 ÜBERSCHUH by Scottish bike apparel specialist ENDURA is a robust waterproof neoprene protector for bad and cold weather that keeps your feet warm and dry, with a rubber sole specifically designed for use with MTB clipless or flat pedal shoes. The MTB overshoes impress with an optimised seam in the toe area that keeps mud out better and gives you more grip on steep and muddy climbs. It also has a robust, reinforced TPU layer on the sole for added durability. Improved positioning of the zipper makes it easier to put on and take off. The MT500 overshoes are suitable for MTB as well as for Gravel or XC – so you have clean shoes and extra protection, warmth and dryness even on muddy trails.
• Overshoes made of very robust waterproof neoprene material for use with MTB clipless or flat pedal shoes
• Offset zip at the back with pull handle and zip garage
• Moulded rubber toe cap with specially shaped underside to facilitate e.g. steep and muddy ascents
• Asymmetric front seam for improved fit
• Reinforced sole protects the underside of the overshoe from e.g. stones and pedals
• Ankle protection
• Reflective design elements
• Suitable for MTB flat pedal shoes and MTB clipless shoes
Material: 85% neoprene (of which upper: 100% polyamide, foam: 100% chloroprene caoutchouc), 10% rubber, 5% polyamide
Note: ENDURA size their overshoes small, which is why you should go up one size for the perfect fit.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.