- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SINGLETRACK JACKET II from the Scottish bike clothing specialist ENDURA has it all – with its perfectly combinable look for the trail or everyday life and effective rain protection. This men's rain jacket was produced in a environmentally-friendly way and impresses with its high breathability as well as its strong weather protection, thanks to the 3-layer EXOSHELL20 ECO fabric. A firmly attached, adjustable hood as well as a width-adjustable waistband and Velcro-adjustable arm cuffs reduce the penetration of cold and wetness when it gets really uncomfortable outside.
The Scots know how to deal with unpleasant weather – with this MTB rain jacket you have one more reason to hit the trail even in bad weather.
SINGLETRACK collection: The inspiration for this was Scotland's long and often remote trails. The well-combinable Singletrack collection was developed for explorers, who ride every trail they can find.
• Men's MTB functional rain jacket for sport and leisure
• Wind- and waterproof as well as breathable thanks to EXOSHELL20 ECO 3-layer fabric
• Water-repellent PFC-free coating for improved weather protection
• CONTAINS RECYCLED FABRICS: made from over 80% recycled material
• Grown-on hood, width-adjustable
• Full-length front zip with storm flap
• Side zip pockets
• Chest pocket with water-resistant zipper
• Ventilation openings for improved climate management
• Velcro for arm cuff adjustment
• Width-adjustable bottom hem
• Relaxed Fit
Material: 100% polyester (of which at least 80 % recycled)
• Waterproof rating: water column approx. 10,000 mm
• Breathability: approx. 20,000 g/m²/24h
In the box:
• 1 ENDURA SINGLETRACK JACKET II mountain bike rain jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
EXOSHELL 20 ECO:
Those who have nothing but cycling on their mind need a reliable partner. Especially when the rain cloud is faster than you. The EXOSHELL 20 material by ENDURA is made from ultra-fine yarn that is ultra-light, very compact and easy to pack, as well as very stretchy.
A plus for the environment: Over 80 % of the fabric was made from recycled material. The water-repellent membrane has a water column of 10,000 mm and a breathability of 20,000g/m²/24h.
CONTAINS RECYCLED FABRICS:
Garments labelled "Contains Recycled Fabrics" contain a minimum of 50% recycled yarn made from certified used material or industrial waste.
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful.
In order to preserve the planet for future generations, the production of environmentally friendly products is of great importance to ENDURA. That is why ENDURA production has been PFC-free since autumn 2018. To maintain the performance of the garments while reducing the effects on the planet, ENDURA uses biodegradable and PFC-free waterproofing and cleaning agents.
• Prod. code: 2287445: ENDURA waterproofing spray for clothing
• Prod. code: 2287446: ENDURA cleaner and waterproofing spray