- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON Ergon GP3 grips for GripShift twist shifters
Product code: 1401400
The Ergon GP3 grips for GripShift twist shifters make shifting even easier and, what's more, relieve your hands. Fatigue and tensions are minimised th... more details
from 39.90 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon GP3 grips for GripShift twist shifters make shifting even easier and, what's more, relieve your hands. Fatigue and tensions are minimised through three different comfortable anti-slip zones. 3-finger bar ends made from GF composite provide even more comfort and serve as clamping as well. This angle-adjustable Ergon grip is available in sizes S and L and is approved for carbon handlebars.
• Ergonomically shaped grip optimised for GripShift twist shifters (grips shortened on both sides)
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape supports optimum pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
• 3-finger bar end also serves as clamping
• Suitable for carbon handlebars
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
• Available in two sizes, adapted to your hands: Small for small to medium-sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), Large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: plastic, rubber; bar end made from GF composite
Available in Small or Large
Please specify size!
- Manufacturer`s ref.: