- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon GA2 Single Twist Shift grips (long short version) have the same features as the GA2 grip. However, now it is also possible to combine these grips with one-sided twist grip shifting systems or hub gears. The right grip is a bit shorter and thus compatible with a Rohloff®, Nexus®, Pinion® or Sram Gripshift XX1® shifting system. The grip comes in a straight design without rotation to the handlebar axis. A soft and UV-resistant rubber compound ensures control and excellent grip. The ergonomically optimized shape that is adapted to the hand's natural grip position offers high comfort. This effect is further increased by a tapered wall thickness of the inner core. Rubber sleeved aluminium clamps ensure you can use the complete grip and even offer enough space when in a wide grip position.
· Field of use: MTB, All-Mountain, Freeride and Dirt biking
· Designed for use with one-sided twist grip shifting systems like: Rohloff®, Nexus®, Pinion® and Sram Gripshift XX1®
· Straight design, no rotation to the handlebar axis
· Pleasantly soft, UV-resistant rubber compound
· Excellent grip
· Textures adapted to the hand's natural grip zones
· Tapered wall thickness of the inner core for high shock absorption
· Rubber-coated outer clamps for sufficient space
· Highly resistant against twisting on carbon bars
· Weight: approx. 104 g (per pair)
· Length: approx. 95 mm (short grip), approx. 135 mm (long grip)
· 1 pair
· Attention: short version for one-sided twist grip shifting systems
Manufacturer's ref.: 424 102 90
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: