- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Benefit from the experiences of huge numbers of Enduro World Series pilots! With the help of their feedback, the developers from Ergon managed to further improve the successful GE1 grip. The surface profile of the GE1 Evo Factory grips ensures even more grip than the predecessor models and the Factory Custom rubber compound has also been further improved. Compared to the Gravity Control rubber compound of the standard GE1 Evo, this compound stands out for improved grip when wet and further improved cushioning. By turning the handlebar axis by 8%, the elbows are automatically lifted outwards. Thus, the GE1 Evo Factory actively supports the correct lower arm and upper body position during downhill riding. Thanks to a fully integrated grip end that is connected to the inner core, you can even grab the bar at the outer ends, as the grip edge is also soft. This provides relief for the pressure-sensitive ulnar nerve lying at the outer hand. With the improved GE1 Evo Factory, Ergon offers an excellent, rider-oriented grip for wide riser bars that is even compatible with carbon handlebars.
• Intended use: MTB, Enduro, Freeride and All-Mountain
• Maximum grip thanks to silicone-based rubber compounds and a texture orientation opposite to the rotation of the hand
• Cushioning inner core
• Angle-optimized grip surface for improved torso and forearm position
• Also perfect for use on wide riser bars
• Inner clamp made of cold forged aluminium, CNC machined
• Weight: approx. 105 g (per pair)
• 1 pair
• Recommended for glove size L / XL (8,5 – 10,5) or when requiring additional shock absorption
Note: For riders with glove size S / M (6,5 - 8,5) or for those who prefer a slimmer grip, we recommend the Ergon GE1 Evo Slim Factory grips (product code: 2268095).
- with bar ends: