- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Optimum ergonomics for your hands and wrists. The Ergon GP1 BioKork grips not only stand out for their comfort, yet are also very skin-friendly. The grip body is made of up to 40% of natural material cork. Moreover, the grips offer good shock absorption and are lightweight, thanks to their low density.
The BioKork grips are a result of the Ergon initiative “GreenLab”. The grip clamp is made from 100% recyclable aluminium and the cork used stems from sustainable forests in Portugal. Sustainability is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip. For the inner core, 20% of the plastic was replaced by grass fibres.
• Ergonomically shaped grips made from cork
• Particularly skin-friendly
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape supports optimum pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
• Support angle of the hand can be adjusted infinitely
• Available in two sizes, adapted to your hands: Small for small to medium-sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), Large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: cork, plastic, rubber, grass fibres; clamp: cold forged aluminium
• Weight: approx. 165 g (size S / pair), approx. 195 g (size L / pair)
Available in Small or Large
Please specify size!
Including: 1 pair of Ergon GP1 BioKork grips incl. handlebar end plugs