- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON GP1 BioKork Grips for Rohloff/Nexus
from 29.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon GP1 BioKork grips come with a shorter right grip to ensure compatibility with Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters. The grips are approved for use on carbon handlebars. With 40% cork in the grip body, they are skin-friendly because this natural material is anti-bacterial and antiallergic. Moreover, the ergonomically shaped grip with its three anti-slip zones supports a correct hand posture and absorbs vibrations. As a result of the Ergon initiative “Green Lab”, the cork stems from organic farming. Moreover, 20% of the inner grip or made from grass fibres and the grip clamp is made from 100% recyclable aluminium.
• Ergonomically shaped grip made from cork, adapted to Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters (shorter grip on the right side)
• Particularly skin-friendly cork, anti-bacterial and antiallergic
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape supports optimum pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
• Full-size bar end also serves as clamping
• Suitable for carbon handlebars
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
• Support angle of the hands can be adjusted infinitely
• Available in two sizes, adapted to your hands: Small for small to medium-sizes hands (6,5 - 8,5), Large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: cork, plastic, rubber, grass fibres; clamp: cold-forged aluminium
Available in Small or Large
Please specify size!
In the box: 2x Ergon GP1 BioKork grips for Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters (1 pair) incl. handlebar end plugs
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: