- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
For a smooth pedal stroke. The ergotec EP-1 pedals come in an ergonomic design and support the correct positioning of your foot sole thanks to a wide contact surface. As the pedals do not require your feet to face straight forward, it ensures perfect power transfer while preventing symptoms like numb feet or foot pain. Thus, the large, anatomic and anti-slip platform with a diamond profile allows you to find the perfect foot position; yet, inner guide rails keep your feet away from the crank. As the pedals come with a short axle, the Q factor is reduced. This means that the "foot-knee-hip" joint sequence is aligned correctly with the axle. You will immediately notice the gain in efficiency and comfort.
• Wide pedal with ergonomic platform
• Contact surface with diamond profile for high grip
• Can be used from both sides
• Increased safety thanks to integrated reflectors
• Inner guide rails keep your feet away from the cranks
• Material: plastic pedal body, CroMo axle
• Weight: approx. 420 g (pair)
Manufacturer's ref.: 86060001
- Manufacturer`s ref.: